Welcome to CACS
Thank you for your interest in this website and our services. The following information may be of interest:
- CACS has been providing services since 1968.
- We are accredited by the State of South Dakota as a mental health, addiction treatment and child welfare agency.
- Our mission is to serve our clients with compassion and respect.
- We serve youth, adults and seniors.
- All of our clinical staff is certified, licensed or are in the process of completing their professional credentials. Less experienced staff receive guidance regularly from their clinical supervisor.
- We hold all information confidential.
- We are not a part of St. Mary's Healthcare Center, but work closely with the hospital staff and doctors.
- If you request, your pastor or priest is welcome to be a part of your CACS treatment program.
- Charitable gifts to the CACS Endowment are very appreciated and can be sent directly to the Oahe Foundation at BankWest, 420 S. Pierre St., Pierre, SD 57501.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about CACS. There is much more information available throughout this website.
Dennis Pfrimmer, LCSW